- Rates: Rates are based on Double Occupancy
- Children: Children may be accommodated with advanced notice.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking: NO SMOKING is allowed INSIDE, smoking allowed OUTSIDE only. A minimum $500 fee will be charged should there be any damages or lingering smoke as a result of a Guest smoking inside.
- Candles: Prohibited – Sorry, but our fire alarms are very sensitive, our insurance prohibits candle use, and you will be responsible for all charges resulting in clean-up of wax or fire damages.
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Debit Cards, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Amex.
- Deposit Required: Minimum 1-night charge) is due by Cash, Debit card, Discover, Mastercard, Visa and Amex. when your reservation is made. The balance is due at check in.
- Rates & Taxes: Subject to a 6% State Sales Tax, 1% Transient Room Tax, and 5% Tourism Tax. Prices may vary from other website quotes not updated and from quotes involving holidays or festival weekends.
- Early Departures: Should you need to depart prior to your reservation end-date you will be expected to fulfill your reservation commitment.
- Check-In/Check-Out Time: Self Check-In anytime after 3:00 P.M. EDT. Check in instructions will be sent the morning of arrival to cell phone number given on reservation. and Check-Out is by 11:00 am. Early arrivals will be turned away, unless advance arrangements have been agreed upon. Please no early drop-off of bags or in-room items. Drive-bys are permissible, but not for tours/history of the home, use of bathrooms, or other reasons for unexpected arrivals.
- Cancellation Policy: Should you cancel outside of 14 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded, less a $25/room/night Administration/Re-booking Fee. Should you cancel 14 days or less of your scheduled arrival date (30 days for groups involving more than 1 guest room), your entire deposit will be forfeited unless we can re-book your room so it does not result in a loss of business. Upon our ability to re-book your room/s, your deposit will then be refunded less the $25/room/night Administration/Re-booking Fee. Cancellations within 7 days require the full reservation value to be charged to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation. ANY and ALL rescheduled reservations will require the full financial responsibility of the Guest (100% obligation for payment, regardless of the advance notice for cancellation or further rescheduling of dates.)
- Damages: Any damages, stolen items, or broken items occurring during the stay will be the full financial responsibility of the Guest. This includes the responsibility of everyone in the Guest Party. Any special clean-up resulting in damages caused by the Guest will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation. Charges may need to be applied after the departure of the Guest as deemed necessary by the Owner/Innkeeper.
- Service: Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. The property is privately owned and operated. Should there be any disorderly conduct, disrespect to owners and other guests, intentional damage, or non-compliance with our Inn’s policies, you may be asked to leave at any time.
- Waiver of Liability: Owners will not be held liable for accidents or injury to Guests or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
- Non-disparagement clause prohibits any and all disparaging or negative comments to be posted anywhere online, as a result of a stay. Violators are subject to possible legal action and/or fines. If refunds are involved and a negative review is still posted, the customer’s refund will be retracted and the full payment will apply. Any issues of dissatisfaction should be raised at the time of stay for immediate resolution, and therefore circumventing the need for negative or disparaging comments to be made online.
I, as the customer, agree to be respectful to the property, its owners and employees, as well as other guests AND pay for any and all charges related to my stay at Governor’s Inn Bed and Breakfast.